Saturday Night!

Basically slept in till noon, went over my boyfrenssss. Wednesday i spoiled him and told him what i was getting him for valentines' day, we decided to get our first tattoo together, but i still need to talk to the guy! &Thursday he got me mine and was basically soo excited and ended up giving my present early! which was a Hello Kitty rhinestone watch! it was supper cute and i was sooo happy but it was too big for my wrist so today we exchanged it for a Hello Kitty ring! Surprisingly when we got to my house my brother gave me basically all of his OG jordans and since i wasn't a size 9/10 nor would i have gotten much from the shoes, of course Ronald kept them. :D But other than that we went over Edgardo's house to watch the UFC fight Penn VS. St-Pierre, it was a good fight but honestly the fight between Machida VS. Silva was good too!









Machida VS. Silva


Penn VS. St-Pierre



0 comments:


 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.