Its been awhile

Today was abit stressing, had so much to catch up, so many tests to make up still and all this club bullshit meetings. So I was told by my latin teacher that i was failing her class with a 44 and from report cards i had a B? it messed me up with science fair judging and since it was 1st period and judging starts at 8:30 i wasn't able to go. I honestly have never hated a teacher in high in my life but since i have to taken this class which i DIDN'T request for and can't even change is being a baby back bitch, and is trying to find ways to fuck me over. UGH i hate her. anywho ... today is my first day back to the gym. its been literally a month and 1/2 since the last time i went. because of all the snow and the coldness i've just decided not to go. but since prom is coming i need to loose some of these babies that was keeping me warm. haha!

Oh, does anyone know when Gossip Girl and One tree hill is back on? I was super excited to see GG and ended up to be an old episode! bummer

0 comments:


 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.